Frequently Asked Questions
Just Find Your Answers Below:
- Superior standard & high definition pictures
- High quality sound
- 80% lower electricity running costs when switched on, much less again when in standby
- Ease of operation
- Hotel room space saving
- Large number of TV programmes as well as digital radio
- In house digital signing & DVD sourced entertainment
- We come and survey your premises
- We give you a written quotation for the supply of equipment and work involved
- All equipment is CE certified
- Installation to CENELEC standard
- 24 months warranty on Terra Products
- Bespoke packages for large or small hotels
By replacing the present analogue headend with our compact digital units upgrades it to digital.
We can accommodate both analogue and digital distribution together by installing a dual analogue digital HE or alternatively by continuing to use the existing analogue system and adding a digital system side by side.
Our professional modules incorporate receivers and are an integrated component of our digital head end’s.
YES, the equipment we use will allow reception of SAORVIEW MPEG4 on MPEG2 receivers.